We’re hiring a Trainee Account Executive
We’re on the look out for a Trainee Account Executive to join our small, but growing, team. This would be for an initial six month fixed-term contract with potential to extend into a full-time role.
Some media relations, PR or journalism experience would be preferable but, more importantly, applicants need to be willing to get stuck-in, be proactive in their approach and prepared to give 100%.
Other desirable skills include:
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent written English.
- Interest in the news agenda and current affairs.
- Ability to work according to deadlines, sometimes under time pressure.
- Knowledge of the basic Microsoft programmes.
- Can work with confidential information.
- Willingness to learn new skills and work as part of a small, but impactful team.
In return, the successful candidate will receive invaluable first-hand experience providing PR to a range of sectors – including charity, health and technology – working closely with our clients to achieve results.
|Salary:||£18K per year (pro-rata for fixed six-month period)|
|Hours:||Full-time (37.5 hrs per week)|
|Location:||Home-based until at least Jan 2021|
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Account Manager, Laura Thomas, explaining why you would be a perfect fit for this role: [email protected].