We’re looking for a Senior PR Account Executive to join our team!
Senior Account Executive – Permanent
Salary: £28,000 (36.5 hours per week – full time)
Deadline: Friday 26th January
Who are we?
We are High-Rise, a communications agency based at Huckletree in the heart of Ancoats, delivering purposeful communications for purposeful organisations.
Working with us
High-Rise are a small team of enthusiastic, award-winning PR and media strategists, content creators and campaigners who care about making a difference. We offer a dynamic and creative work environment, fantastic clients that are working to make a difference and lots of training opportunities, along with regular salary reviews and chances to progress in your career.
We care about our employees, their wellbeing and their development, and are committed to providing them with the opportunities needed to flourish. Our work is exciting, fast-paced, and rewards creative thinking.
We are looking for
We are looking for somebody with PR agency experience who is ready to take the next step in their communications career and shares our vision and values. You should be organised, hard-working and understand what makes a story and how to amplify that message to create impactful and purposeful communications.
You should have experience of assisting on campaigns, collaborating as part of a team, as well as working independently when required, and should have the confidence to put forward your own ideas and contribute to brainstorming sessions, as well as managing client meetings on your own.
We welcome applications from candidates who are currently under-represented in the Public Relations industry.
We’d like you to have
- At least 18 months experience in a PR agency role
- Experience pitching to journalists, pitching ideas and contributing to progress meetings
- Experience reporting to clients and helping ensure work is on track and progressing well
- Proven PR results
- Digital PR experience would be an advantage
- Experience of leading client meetings on your own
- The confidence to put forward your ideas and contribute to creative discussions – your opinion will always be welcome!
- Excellent written English and ability to write for a professional audience
- Apple laptop and phone for work
- Fun working environment with free breakfasts on Tuesdays and social drinks on Thursdays
- Regular training opportunities
- Work socials
- Employee wellbeing scheme
- Regular salary reviews and opportunities for development
- Based at Huckletree in Ancoats – close to the Northern Quarter and good transport links
- Early finish on Friday (4.30pm) for full-time employees
- Ability to work from home one day per week (Tuesday-Thursday)
- We are a green pension pledge employer
Think you’d make a good fit? Apply today by emailing email@example.com by Friday 26th January.